The HSC-100R is an HD studio and camera system that is equipped with three 2/3″ CCD imagers and offers low-latency digital Triax transmission at 1080 @ 59.94i/50i and 720 @ 59.94P/50P. Utilizing the new imagers, 16-bit A/D and DSP LSI, the picture performance of the camera system has greatly been improved from its predecessor, HXC-100K. Digital Triax operation permits cable lengths of up to 1,000 meters, or over 1/2 mile.
• 2/3″ CCD imager
• 16-bit A/D conversion and DSP LSI
• 1.5G digital Triax operation
• Versatile system configuration with HSCU-300R
• Robust magnesium-alloy casting body
• Position-adjustable shoulder pad
• Focus assist functions